whenever you want kids or participants to know more about each other
tags: back to school, games, sharing
– Have everyone circle up in chairs with one person standing in the middle.
– The person in the middle will say their name and something that applies to them.
(ex: “My name is Jake and I am wearing jeans)
– If that applies to anyone else in the group, then those people have to get up and find a new seat (in bigger groups they cannot take the seat directly next to them)
– Whoever doesn’t find a seat goes to the middle!
– The person in the middle can also say “TRAINWRECK” (ONLY ONCE DURING THE GAME) and everyone has to find a new seat!